Sunday, November 15, 2009

I write because...

I always feel occupied with things regarding school.
At times, when I don't have anything to do, I seek one to be busy with. Then you'll find me writing.

I write because I want to make use of my pen, my paper, my mind and my heart. It's a way of my being human: putting my living into life, communicating and most especially giving my heart.

Writing is not to show how rich your vocabularies are, rather it reflects how come you've become in life's experiences. Simple words are always better than grandiose, for they clearly covers the reality of life's simplicity which never become an alien nation for the readers.

I write, most of the time, what I feel. An emotional height marks the scription of my pen. I write to account for that particular experience carrying a significant emotion I've felt. They would serve as my baseline, where I can find the lessons on whether I should do it again or not, what happened that can help me decide, and make realizations. They would always be there to remind me.

I write because it composes me whenever I'm broken. It gathers my pieces back and give a new touch; a new line to be read.

I write for it absorbs my burden and turns into worth reading sentences. It radiates and heal me, empower me, keep me alive and fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment