Monday, March 2, 2009

Para sa aking kaibigan na naroroon....





THERE



Hi there!,
I hope you're fine,
we'll be as well, don't mind
I know, this' goodness to define;

I remember, after my challenge,
You came by to stay.
There, always at my side,
You pick me up and guide.

There, since then, I see life that I hadn't
You're actually a pro, but are willing to go back
for someone, you turned to somebody,
Then keep me as your buddy.


Tough things came along,
But together we sing the song.

To hit the tune,
We just continue to dream on.

There with my dreams,
your faith believes in my hands;
your sight to my whole;
you simply become my inspiration.

Behind my first step,
there at my back
I see you running,
assuring that I'll keep going.

There, I totally feel you're a blessing
My tears began flowing,
I never imagine
That one day you'll be There, while I am here.

Now, There is you're home with Him,
I hope you'll hear:
Wayback then and towards there,
You are and will always be here
Part of my breath, I love you and will miss you my Friend.

1 comment:

  1. nakakainspire si conrado :) he has squeezed out our creative writing juices:)

    ReplyDelete